• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Announce Releases

Reaction score
Seattle P.I. said:
Waived:
S Jamar Adams
DE Baraka Atkins
K Brandon Coutu
G Brian De La Puente
CB Marquis Floyd
T Na'Shan Goddard
S Courtney Greene
WR Mike Hass
CB Kevin Hobbs
FB David Kirtman
RB Devin Moore
CB Nate Ness
TE Joe Newton
WR Logan Payne
LB Dave Philistin
T Andre Ramsey
T William Robinson
QB Jeff Rowe
WR Courtney Taylor

Waived with an injury settlement:
WR Jordan Kent

Terminated the following vested veteran contracts:
LB D.D. Lewis
S Brian Russell

Terminated the following player contract from Reserve/Injured with an injury settlement:
G Cory Withrow

Placed the following player on Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform:
CB Marcus Trufant

The release of Russell clears the way for the signing of 13-year NFL veteran Lawyer Milloy, a former University of Washington star who started for Atlanta the past three seasons.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I thought we were keeping all 7 draftees?
That was probably before they decided to get rid of Russell and replace him with that one dude. (Forgot his name, too lazy to look up...) :D

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
phaZe said:
bobflipaburger said:
I thought we were keeping all 7 draftees?
That was probably before they decided to get rid of Russell and replace him with that one dude. (Forgot his name, too lazy to look up...) :D

lol Lawyer Milloy?
Yeah. Or the reporter who reported it was wrong. It can happen.

And Lawyer Milloy said this on Twitter: "It's official.... I'm a Seahawk! Let's Go!!!"

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
We have Wilson taking Trufant's spot and Lucas on the other side with Jennings/Fisher.

Let's hope Wilson's play at the end of the season was legit, otherwise Week 6 against the Cards could be tough if we don't get after Warner quick enough. Or the Seahawks can do what they do. Get to Warner, injure him and then pick off Leinart 2 or 3 times.

Reaction score
phaZe said:
We have Wilson taking Trufant's spot and Lucas on the other side with Jennings/Fisher.

Let's hope Wilson's play at the end of the season was legit, otherwise Week 6 against the Cards could be tough if we don't get after Warner quick enough. Or the Seahawks can do what they do. Get to Warner, injure him and then pick off Leinart 2 or 3 times.

I will go for the latter. Warner is old as shit and needs to retire already.

Let our defense help speed that process along.

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:

And I think our LB's and with Reed and Bennett I do not think they will have a chance

Reaction score
I don't have internet at college before I had left home the report I got was Seahawks were keeping full 2009 Draft Class. Sorry it didn't happen.

Top Bottom