• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rewatching the NFCCG

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
A couple of observations.

Is it me or does Troy Aikman sound a bit slanted towards the Whiners? You'd think he'd be pro Seahawks?

Second:

Watching the douchebag Harbaugh lose is so satisfying all on it's own, mainly because he's such a tool on the sidelines stomping his feet and whining like a b!#ch. Don't get me wrong, it warms my heart to beat the Whiners at any time, but beating a Harbaugh led team is like having warm apple pie with your ice cream.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I recorded the NFCCG and SB in order to be able to watch over and over again as well. Knowing how they both end, and because Harbaugh is such a douche, I think my favorite play is now the TD by Kearse. The look on his face as we take the lead is priceless.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't care much for Joe or Troy as announcers, not enough emotion. They should just have Al do all the super bowls but replace Chris with Frank Caliendo (as John Madden). It would make for a much better Super bowl.

Top Bottom