• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Realistic Expectations?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seahawk Freak said:
This team has not heart. I love the Hawks but Mora has lost them. It is pretty clear, they are not playing for him.

17 points down in the 1st qtr against the fucking lions, are you kidding me. I say they can still win this one. We have the talent, but if they just lay down than I say: 3-13,

Top 4 pick in the draft. (Rams, Browns, Hawks, Raiders)

Wins: Rams,
Losses: Lions, Cardinals, Vikings, 49ers, Texans, Packers, Buccaneers, Titans

:harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey:

Fire Mora, and Holmy comes in as GM!

If they had no heart they would have lost this game. They fought hard to get back into this one and won it.

The reason they got behind is turnovers! Aint nothing to do with laying down or heart?? In fact I would say it was more nerves and trying to play too hard, over compensating. They just need to relax and play seahawks football.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont buy that. The lions are the 2nd worst team in the league behind the rams. My sons H.S team could beat the lions and would not have gone down 17-0.

Turn overs.....I call it, no heart, no desire, and no discipline. Hell even Mora has been making it public, that guys need to step up, because it is clear that there are guys that are too comfortable. Ruskell has built a small, soft team!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I can agree with lack of disipline. Disipline and fundementals are elementry requirements.
Need to hold on to the football, need to wrap up tackles.
Seahawks have been known in the past as a "soft" smallish speed team on defense, but I think Mora/ruskell changed that a bit this year. The line got bigger, they brought in lucas, a bigger CB.
One change I still dont agree with though is babs and S. I think him and Josh were perfect oppurtunist in the nickel but are not stout enough for full time jobs at CB and Safety respectively.

Top Bottom