• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

QB competition revisitied

What will the depth chart look like week 1?

• Jackson-Flynn-Wilson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackson-Wilson-Flynn

• Wilson-Jackson-Flynn

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
So I started this poll a while ago, I'm just curious to see how much things have changed (probably not much)

I think I'll make one of these after every preseason game

Here's the results of the original one:

QBC.png

This poll will close before the Denver game.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
My original vote was Flynn-Jackson-Wilson. I think Wilson will be the backup now.

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
I have to go with Flynn-Jackson-Wilson for this reason alone: If Jackson is truly beaten out by Flynn (career backup and unproven starter) and Wilson (unproven rookie), there's just no way they'll bother keeping him. If he's #3 behind 2 unprovens, the coaching staff is essentially saying they have no faith in T-Jax, despite his years of experience and familiarity with Bevell's system. At that point, you might as well keep Portis who has more potential upside than T-Jax who's a veteran that never was or will be.

Besides, I think they'll want to keep T-Jax for the season just to have a veteran around that they know can at least be average. At the end of it, though, I don't see us bothering to re-sign him since his contract will be up. I also think Wilson needs time to develop. I thought he did ok on Saturday, but he is clearly rough around the edges still and could use the extra time.

Top Bottom