• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pumped for the next game

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I don't care who we play. I'm just pumped for each weeks game. I do want to see some improvement in the passing game. Maybe see more passes completed and the run game play a role. I want to know how they handle not having Russell O. I also want to see if the defense can continue their dominance on the field.

This team is solid and I would wager that each game they just fine tune this machine even more. Just like they did last year.

Come on Sunday!!!!

Reaction score
To me this game has the allure of a preseason game. With that said, this one actually counts so I'm jacked for what should be another W.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I would be happy with an Idaho State vs University of Washington like score.

56-0...lol

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Or I'll take WSU vs Idaho's 42-0? Hopefully it's a Washington shutout weekend. :)

Top Bottom