• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Preseason Schedule

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the schedule has been posted, but I don't think the times/networks have.

Seahawks vs. San Diego Chargers on Saturday, August 15th at 7pm PT
Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks on Saturday, August 22nd at 7:30pm PT
Seattle Seahawks vs. Kansas City Chiefs on Saturday, August 29th at 1pm PT
Oakland Raiders at Seattle Seahawks on Thursday, September 3rd at 7pm PT
*All 4 on King 5
*Bold indicates NFL Network Live Game (In HD)

Having 3 of the games on National TV may help a little, but 7pm PT is 10pm ET and I doubt as many people will be watching compared to a game 3 hours earlier, but it's nice having a late game since the Seahawks won't have any this season unless SNF decides to show them with their flex scheduling.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
And if they don't they'll have to put us on national TV during the playoffs.
Yep. Although, a lot of annoying guys on both ESPN/NFL Network keep saying the NFC West is a "god awful division" and the Cardinals will win it with a 9-7 record. There is also a guy at Fox who says the Seahawks won't even do better than 8-8.

I can't wait for them all to jump on the bandwagon in December. :D

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I love being a sleeper team again... We all know this team is going to be good.
It has to be a good team. When you look at everything we had in 2005 and compare it to this year's team it's hard to say they can't make it to the Super Bowl. Of course Alexander was playing at an MVP caliber, the rest of the team has improved (Besides the Safeties) and J.J. looks like a solid runningback and Forsett won't do too bad.

Should be a good first year for Coach Mora. Hopefully he can help bring the Lombardi Trophy to Seattle.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Thank you for posting the schedule! I can't believe the mag I spent $8 on only had the regular season schedule! Argh. Thankfully the Faiders game will be on TV down here. (I don't get the NFL Network.) The last game will have the most time by the starters, and there's no team I like to see us beat up than Oakland, just for old time's sake.
:lol:

Don't mean to be a downer but I don't see us going to the SB this year (as great as it would be, of course); but I do see a return to a WINNING record and taking the div from the Tards. Remember: every time you hear about the STUPID supposed Super Bowl "curse" for this decade, the ONLY team that didn't succumb was US!!! I doubt any sportscaster will note that, but WE all know the truth!
:x

G

phaZe said:
Seahawks vs. San Diego Chargers on Saturday, August 15th at 7pm PT
Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks on Saturday, August 22nd at 7:30pm PT
Oakland Raiders at Seattle Seahawks on Thursday, September 3rd at 7pm PT

@being on NFL Network

Oh, hell yeah dude! I was optimistic that I'd get maybe one preseason game. But three?? Heck yeah! =D

$300 for Sunday Ticket, DirecTV should give me preseason games too... >_>

Reaction score
kk-
You pay 300 for Sun Ticket? Heck I only pay 150 yet I've had it for years on DirectTV, Dish and Satelite so maybe I've got a discount!

G

Hawk096 said:
kk-
You pay 300 for Sun Ticket? Heck I only pay 150 yet I've had it for years on DirectTV, Dish and Satelite so maybe I've got a discount!

Nah, actually I think we do get a discount for purchasing it again. My dad's the one who buys it though, so I don't really know.

TyPaige

Huddler
Reaction score
Bru-Hed said:
Don't mean to be a downer but I don't see us going to the SB this year (as great as it would be, of course); but I do see a return to a WINNING record and taking the div from the Tards. Remember: every time you hear about the STUPID supposed Super Bowl "curse" for this decade, the ONLY team that didn't succumb was US!!! I doubt any sportscaster will note that, but WE all know the truth!
:x

You can add us to that list as well.. :p

Top Bottom