• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Preseason Schedule Announced

Reaction score
Week 1: Seattle Seahawks at San Diego Chargers (August 13-17)
Week 2: Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks (August 20-24)
Week 3: Seattle Seahawks at Kansas City Chiefs (August 27-31)
Week 4: Oakland Raiders at Seattle Seahawks (September 3-4)

The exact dates are going to be decided later on.

Looks like we get to see Engram again.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
What??

Chargers, Broncos, Oakland, Cheifs?
AFC West..

Is this a throw back pre-season schedule?

Its cool and all, those teams always bring to the surface certian.. annomosities.. But wierd.

They should do a throw back jersey night.

And let the record show that I always have and always will HATE THE CHIEFS! :twisted:

Also, we played Oakland last year preseason game 4, I remember because I was at DMB concert at the gorge.

Reaction score
Not too bad...I sort of like playing NFC competition in the preseason, but they are just glorified practices, so I guess it's no biggie...

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
szat said:
What??

Chargers, Broncos, Oakland, Cheifs?
AFC West..

Is this a throw back pre-season schedule?

Its cool and all, those teams always bring to the surface certian.. annomosities.. But wierd.

They should do a throw back jersey night.

And let the record show that I always have and always will HATE THE CHIEFS! :twisted:

Also, we played Oakland last year preseason game 4, I remember because I was at DMB concert at the gorge.
Yeah, it's like the old AFC West. I haven't looked at any other teams schedules for preseason, but maybe that's their goal?

Reaction score
NFL doesn't schedule teams in pre-season that will pile up the miles. Main reason we've played the Raiders and Chargers for the past three or some odd years.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
NFL doesn't schedule teams in pre-season that will pile up the miles. Main reason we've played the Raiders and Chargers for the past three or some odd years.
That's true for preseason and East Coast teams. I heard something where the East Coast teams will play teams on the West Coast so they don't have to fly there, fly back and then fly there again...Or something like that, I don't remember. Maybe it was the time or both time and miles. :?

Top Bottom