• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Posers?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
It seems that the Cardinals team is fairly one dimensional, with that dimension being Kurt Warner.

It is fairly safe to say that the NFC West is up for grabs next year. The Cardinals definitely did not establish that they are the team to beat...

Reaction score
They can't run the ball, very average defense that's not the formula for success in December or January but I think in the early months of the season and at home they'll still put up lots of points.

Idahawk

Reaction score
This is exactly why we can't be thinking that its time to rebuild..

The Cards are weak and we have to wait and see what happens with Boldin in the off season. If he leaves then they lose half their point output ...I think the niners are more of a threat next year..

But that leaves it wide open for us again ..with a few FA's and the draft and a healthy QB..I think were better then good next season

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
This is exactly why we can't be thinking that its time to rebuild..

The Cards are weak and we have to wait and see what happens with Boldin in the off season. If he leaves then they lose half their point output ...I think the niners are more of a threat next year..

But that leaves it wide open for us again ..with a few FA's and the draft and a healthy QB..I think were better then good next season
It would be awesome to pick up Boldin. Then we can go ahead and get Jenkins/Davis/Mays in the first round and have a strong team for next year.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up. We're not getting Crabtree. There's so many bad teams this year that despite our deplorable record we'll still be picking low.

Reaction score
Cole said:
Don't get your hopes up. We're not getting Crabtree. There's so many bad teams this year that despite our deplorable record we'll still be picking low.

1. Lions (0-15) at Green Bay
2. Rams (2-13) at Atlanta
3. Chiefs (2-13) at Cincinnati
4. Bengals (3-11-1) vs. Kansas City
5. Seahawks (4-11) @ Arizona
6. Raiders (4-11) @ Tampa Bay
7. Browns (4-11) @ Pittsburgh
8. Jaguars (5-10) @ Baltimore
9. Packers (5-10) vs. Detriot
10. 49ers (6-9) vs. Washington

Projected Ending:

1. Lions (0-16)
2. Rams (3-13)
2. Chiefs (3-13)

4. Bengals (3-12-1)
5. Seahawks (4-12)
5. Raiders (4-12)
5. Browns (4-12)

8. Jaguars (6-10)
8. Packers (6-10)
8. 49ers (6-10)

IF the Seahawks win, they will be 5-11 and will be the 7th pick in the draft.
IF the Seahawks lose, they will be 4-12 and will be tied for the 5th pick in the draft.
IF the pick is a 3-way tie, or even a 2-way tie it will be decided by a coin flip since none of the 3 are in the same division. Each round the team on top will fall to the bottom of the 3 or 2.

Reaction score
As I've said in the past few days... I feel very well about 2009 given our past games. Including our loses prior to that. Other then mistakes by back-ups we were in a lot of games. I think getting everyone healthy again will help this team and we will take over our spot on the top of the Division in 2009.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think we win sun at arizona..... I believe arizona wants to come out strong and put some points on the board to show the world there a playoff team....but risking their star players is not worth beating seattle..so they will lay down at some point...If we get to Warner early...it may be a very short day for the Cards starters that being said we should pick in the 7th spot .

Reaction score
How about the 4 spot? And after that performance by Fitzgerald I'm more convinced we need a receiver with a similar skill set... I wonder who that might be....

Reaction score
CRABTREE!!!! Sporting News the Paper has Crabtree going to Seattle with our fourth pick of this draft in April, but I still am waiting for free agency I can't wait!

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
How about the 4 spot? And after that performance by Fitzgerald I'm more convinced we need a receiver with a similar skill set... I wonder who that might be....

ugh... you don't know? Do you even watch football, Bob? It's Michael Crabtree...

Reaction score
Cole said:
bobflipaburger said:

ugh... you don't know? Do you even watch football, Bob? It's Michael Crabtree...

bobflipaburger said:
lol yeah I was being facetious.

Top Bottom