• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Polls2

Who do you want to see as starting RB for Seattle in September?

• Darren Sproles

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Chester Taylor

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Justin Forsett or Julius Jones

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draft one

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Other/Another FA RB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Here's another Poll I have thought of heading into Free Agency.

Also a huge APOLOGY about the Free Agent Previews! My Microsoft Membership ran out Yesterday and I am unable to copy/paste the articles I wrote on Free Agency Previews and Seahawk Previews. I am extremely mad about this and disappointed right now! It took me along time and I wanted to share them today, but right now am unable to! So I will try and add as much as I can in the Free Agency Blog!

Our first Poll was "What area/position do you want to see the Seahawks address the most during this off-season?"
-Offensive Line/Tackle received the majority of votes with 9.

As to this Poll well sound off on what Running Back do you want to see starting for us come September?

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sproles is out considering San Diego is keeping him. But I would say draft one for sure and hopefully he becomes the future for the next 6-7 years.

Reaction score
robdog;45657 said:
Sproles is out considering San Diego is keeping him. But I would say draft one for sure and hopefully he becomes the future for the next 6-7 years.
Chester Taylor is out as well since the Bears signed him today.

I'd go with drafting a RB...it's the only option we have to get someone good.

Top Bottom