• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Poll: Seahawks Huddle header change

who should be on the seahawkshuddle.com header?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Someone brought this up last night, everyone seems to be on board and its a pretty simple thing to change so let's do it. Pick 2 players, poll closes in a week. We have one sample already made:

seahawkshuddlehdbg1.png

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Please only pick two playes. It will allow you to pick more, but please don't.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
How does Currry have a vote but not Hawthorne? Also the picture of Matt all pumped up after he scored that rushing TD against the 49ers opening day would look awesome up there.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
I think hawthorne should have gotten a vote before curry. I like Hasselbeck and Thomas or okung and thomas

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I would say wait on Hasselbeck until you know he is actually going to be a Seahawk in 2011. Wasn't that the point of this exercise? To have current players?

Reaction score
Number 18;55038 said:
I would say wait on Hasselbeck until you know he is actually going to be a Seahawk in 2011. Wasn't that the point of this exercise? To have current players?
I wouldn't mind having a past player as long as he made an impact on the team for a long time.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Crap, I knew I forgot someone, I forgot Jennings too... Oh well there's an "other" lol.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
As suggested last night by myself I voted for Hasselbeck and Thomas. Hasselbeck is the face of the franchise hense why his picture is still the display picture of my Seahawks group page.

Maybe have Hasselbeck hoisting the NFC championship trophy be his picture?

S

Seattlehawk94

Fenom;55048 said:
Too bad there wasn't an option for Whitehurst, I'm sure you would have voted for him.

Hell yeah! Chuckles Whitecursed is the new Geno Torretta! He won us a game...Now he's a LEGEND in Seahawks lore....

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55079 said:
Hell yeah! Chuckles Whitecursed is the new Geno Torretta! He won us a game...Now he's a LEGEND in Seahawks lore....

Glen Foley wants to know why you keep leaving him out.lol.

Top Bottom