• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Please tell me

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah, I always get 100% on that one... It's just amazing to me how everyone is calling Sam Bradford's 36 'acing' the wonderlic.... 36 out of 50 is 72% which would be a C-... That's far from acing it.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
[SIZE=-1]I wish my tests to get into my profession were like that. Try solving one of these per minute for 30 minutes.

[/SIZE]
What is x - y?

1) x + y = 8

2) x - 2y = 2

A) if statement (1) by itself is sufficient to answer the question, but statement (2) by itself is not;
B) if statement (2) by itself is sufficient to answer the question, but statement (1) by itself is not;
C) if statements (1) and (2) taken together are sufficient to answer the question, even though neither
statement by itself is sufficient;
D) If either statement by itself is sufficient to answer the question;
E) If statements (1) and (2) taken together are not sufficient to answer the question, requiring more data pertaining to the problem.

Reaction score
Number 18;46078 said:
[SIZE=-1]I wish my tests to get into my profession were like that. Try solving one of these per minute for 30 minutes.

[/SIZE]

x - y = 4

I see what your point is though. Having to do one of those in a minute is pretty difficult.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
You're not actually solving the problem. It's hard to break that mentality. Especially if you are unlucky and get that section the last 30 minutes of the 4 hour test. I suppose some people might find that part easier than the others.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah. You have 12 minutes for 50 questions. It would be interesting to see statistics on how many were answered incorrectly out of those answered v. those not even attempted because time ran out.

Reaction score
Number 18;46113 said:
Yeah. You have 12 minutes for 50 questions. It would be interesting to see statistics on how many were answered incorrectly out of those answered v. those not even attempted because time ran out.
50 questions in 12 minutes would mean you only get about 15 seconds to answer each question.

Reaction score
phaZe;46114 said:
50 questions in 12 minutes would mean you only get about 15 seconds to answer each question.

some Q's should only take 2 seconds to answer.
I thought I had read that you lose more points for a wrong answer vs not answering at all

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I did those 20 questions in about 4 minutes, at that pace I could finish it in about 10 minutes.

Reaction score
had the wife time me
19 out of 20 in 4min 8 seconds

should have been 20 out of 20 must have brain farted while trying to get thru the 20 as fast as I could

Top Bottom