• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pete Carroll: Then v. Week 13 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Week 13 Result: 31-14 win over Philadelphia.
  1. You have to provide two numbers.
  2. The first is how you felt about the Pete Carroll hire when it happened at the beginning of 2010.
  3. The second is how you feel about him this week after this last game (if you are listed below, you only have to provide this number).
  4. The scale is 1-10. 10 means you think he will do amazing things for the Seahawks and turn them into a dynasty. 1 is obviously the opposite of that.
  5. This particular thread pertains to this week only. It will be closed after this week and we will post another next week.
  6. Please try and be as accurate as possible about your "Then" number. It will stick with you from week to week (i.e. we will track them so you cannot go back and say, "See? I've always said he will be awesome," when he perennially sucks or vice versa).
  7. If you do not have a number in by game time, your past two week numbers will be averaged or a best guess will be taken based on the trend of others' numbers.
    Chart - Week 13 Post.png
    Graph - Week 13 Post.png

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'll hop up to a 5. Find a QB and consistent play (week over week) and my rating will go higher.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
For those who posted their ratings for after the Philadelphia game in last week's thread:

CSH when hired: 3
Now: 2

Whose CSH again 94?

Giving Pete : 7.5 after Philly.

Just too dominate of a performance not to give him some uptick.

Same reason as szat.
Five.
Gotta seperate out the HC, from the GM, then seperate out the players from the other two. Players get a ten!
VP's don't play the game.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Five.
Gotta seperate out the HC, from the GM, then seperate out the players from the other two. Players get a ten!
VP's don't play the game.

To what extent? Carroll, while not having the actual GM title, has as much personnel, if not more, power than Schneider. The thread is to grade Carroll overall, because unlike Holmgren, I doubt Carroll will stick around if he gets one of his roles yanked. So it is a package deal.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I remain an 8 this week. I obviously enjoyed the game a great deal but I kind of felt like the eagles laid down for us too. I think we're improving but it is notoriously difficult to do, especially considering how we looked during the Redskins game.

The Heater

Huddler
Reaction score
10 when he was hired. He and Schneider are building my dream team, so far. They need to hit a home run on a drafted QB. This week he is a 10. I like pretty much everything he is doing except for going for it on 4th down when he should kick a field goal.

Reaction score
I'll bump him up to a 7 for week 13.

From every interview I've seen, Carroll is all about ball control and the Seahawks did that against the Eagles. They picked off Young 4 times and didn't cough up the ball once. They also only 5 penalties which is a huge improvement.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
To what extent? Carroll, while not having the actual GM title, has as much personnel, if not more, power than Schneider. The thread is to grade Carroll overall, because unlike Holmgren, I doubt Carroll will stick around if he gets one of his roles yanked. So it is a package deal.
Gut feeling of mine!
Jack Patera, Chuck Knox, Mike Holmgren, vs. Pete Carroll. PC's adopted Rick Neuheisel's approach to explaining away everything and that just makes my skin crawl, while the others had some strategy to offer. Gut feeling...No dynasty, or anything of the sort when I re-review your questions for the thread, hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom