• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pete Carroll Coach Rankings

Idahawk

Reaction score
I felt like he should have been in the talks last season and it's taken 11 wins this year for people to realize what this guy is doing with about 45 guys nobody heard of 3 years ago . To rebuild like this in that short of a time period, well it pretty miraculous . I won't even get into the Draft, Russell Wilson , changing the culture and the defense he's built . Guys in his coaching tree are getting jobs , teams want to model after his team , he brought a coaching style to the NFL that the experts said wouldn't work, the same experts that think 5'11 QBs can't ball . :)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...oach-of-the-year-rankings-pete-carroll-on-top

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Well said, this year I have really gotten the feeling that some day years from now, we will look back on the Pete Carroll era as legendary and with much reverence. With the Chiefs now looking vulnerable, I think Pete Carroll will stay on top. Especially after the world saw the fruits of his labor in Prime-time MNF game completely dismantle a good team in front of the best fans in the NFL.

Top Bottom