• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

PC with Brock and Salk

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm sure the Flynn apologists will ignore this. Or make some sort of excuse like they accuse Wilson apologists of doing.

I'm not really sure what to make of it. It could be why Wilson won out in the first place. But then again, if you cannot make it through training camp without a sore elbow and it hasn't gone away in a month, I'm not sure what kind of starting QB you would be.

S

Seattlehawk94

Funny, talked to someone In the know and he says he's fine being held out even though he's fine..

Reaction score
It's hard to imagine that PC doesn't want Barkley. Heck, he'll probably be drooling uncontrollably if Sanchez gets cut at the end of the season.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
We just went from 2 QB's to none over night apparently we need something .

It was an old joke. You were bashing on me a few years ago for saying that Sanchez wasn't an option for us that early in the draft.

S

Seattlehawk94

Pete though he wasn't ready because Pete needed a QB at USC he took it back quickly though when his boy Barkley took over...

People aren't "ready" when it affects Pete, he could care less about people..Everything he does is for show...

Top Bottom