• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Patriots Want 'Hawks Pick at 12?

Reaction score
I'd like to see if we got those picks if we could turn around and get #22 and #37 from cleveland... I don't know if Hightower will be there at 27.

Reaction score
I hope they don't trade down that far.... I am watching with a few buddies at a sports bar and I really don't want to be there for 4 hours....

Idahawk

Reaction score
Report has been denied by the Pats , but a good rumor to get the ball rolling , They did a live look in on the NFL Network and JS and several others were in the War room, so we are open for business it appears

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Cause I'll drink way too much, spend too much money and have to deal with a bitchy wife when I get home.

Well, I'm with you on the spend too much. But if you drink too much, then the bitchy wife just kind of drowns out, right?

Reaction score
True... just talked to her and she's acting like she forgot I had this planned. That way she can act all upset even though I've already told her about it. She asked "well, when is your stupid draft thing anyways?"

I just laugh at her now... its all I can do. They are all CRAAAAZZZY!!

Reaction score
Definitely does not help. Add in a high energy 2.5 year old toddler and you've got the perfect recipe for a bitchy wife.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Hahaha. Well she probably won't leave you over it, so yeah, whatever. Hahaha. (I say that but I totally get it...)

Top Bottom