• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Original " OG " Beasting .

Idahawk

Reaction score
Can't say I much care for Michael Irvin , but the OG Beasting line is a keeper.

Having suffered through the " finesse " and " soft " labels for years it's awesome to be the bully on the block for once and without a doubt Lynch is the guy that changed the perception .

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Who else in the NFL carries 4 and 5 defenders on his back and still gets another 7 yards? He's just sick when he turns it on.

When the OG Beasting kicks in, helmets get popped off defensive linemen.

Bring it!

Reaction score
Can't say I much care for Michael Irvin , but the OG Beasting line is a keeper.

Having suffered through the " finesse " and " soft " labels for years it's awesome to be the bully on the block for once and without a doubt Lynch is the guy that changed the perception .
It was so nice to see him knock Dockett out. I hate that dirty douchebag.

Reaction score
After football he can wear black and yellow stripes and start a rap career as "OG Bee Sting."

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah, that Kam play was my favorite. That's an unbelievable for for a safety to be able to make.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
When guys copy the " beast quake " end zone dive , complete with the grab of the junk , you know who the beast is !

ava7aqyq.jpg

Top Bottom