• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

On the road again

Idahawk

Reaction score
We got the Cardinals on the road this Thursday night in prime time . What are the keys to the game and how will we do with the short week on the road against a division rival ?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Cards have a short week also. Can they fit the woodshed on the Seahawks jet? We're going to need one to take them behind.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Hopefully we got all the stupidity out of our system yesterday and can finally play a complete game on both sides of the ball. We will win easily if we don't beat ourselves.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hopefully we got all the stupidity out of our system yesterday and can finally play a complete game on both sides of the ball. We will win easily if we don't beat ourselves.

I hope so , the bad seems to be getting worse not better , and we haven't beat the Cards at their house in a while . I said they were a familiar foe , but we really only know the players the team is completely different .

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
On the road we need to get an early lead. For me personally, I'd like to see a domination by half, rather that us behind and wondering if the magic will somehow save us.

For one thing the passing game needs to get better. Without the pass we turn into the running tandem of Wilson and Lynch. That can only work for so long.

Reaction score
This won't be an easy game, it never is in AZ. Key will be running the ball against their good run defense. With Calais Campbell out, that should be a little bit easier.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
This won't be an easy game, it never is in AZ. Key will be running the ball against their good run defense. With Calais Campbell out, that should be a little bit easier.

I don't think he's been ruled out completely , but he's lame for sure even if he does play .

Palmer is struggling had a few picks and took a sack in the end-zone before he got it together last week , Fitz has had a hamstring issue but is still looking good , again were facing a tough D that will play us like its the Super Bowl .

Reaction score
I don't think he's been ruled out completely , but he's lame for sure even if he does play .

Palmer is struggling had a few picks and took a sack in the end-zone before he got it together last week , Fitz has had a hamstring issue but is still looking good , again were facing a tough D that will play us like its the Super Bowl .

They showed some of his picks yesterday on ESPN. It looks like he just throws the ball up and hopes someone in a Cardinals uniform comes down with it.

I expect the defense will have a good game. It's our offense I'm worried about. They have a solid d-line and we have a beat up oline. I expect Russell and Marshawn to both run for over 100 yards. Hopefully we can have a decent game through the air. Their secondary is no joke either. Peterson and mathieu are legit.

Top Bottom