• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OH FUCK! or Vick on Trade Block

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

They pay him in cigerettes and fermented in the toilet apple juice "wine"...

Reaction score
A lot of people are saying the Falcons will have to just drop him and argue with the league to dismiss the cap hit from Vick because of his prison time and off the field issues.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I can't believe the commissioner would even consider reinstating him. Seriously, if YOU were convicted of a federal crime and went to prison, do you think you could just get another equal-paying job at a different firm in your previous field? (How many others in that prision will immediately go back to their previous fields?)

Sounds almost as ridiculous as a failed bank CEO getting a multi-million dollar bonus after bankrupting his company...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Suprise! We aren't on that list...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Because Mora-on and Little Ruskell are douchebags...

Reaction score
Bru-Hed said:
I can't believe the commissioner would even consider reinstating him. Seriously, if YOU were convicted of a federal crime and went to prison, do you think you could just get another equal-paying job at a different firm in your previous field? (How many others in that prision will immediately go back to their previous fields?)

Sounds almost as ridiculous as a failed bank CEO getting a multi-million dollar bonus after bankrupting his company...
I went right back to my lucrative street pharmacy, no questions, no problems! I also branched out into home security investigations.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

LOLOL

Post of the week VT! :lol:

Top Bottom