• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Green Bay Packerbackers Thread: AKA: FUCK PISSBURGH!

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
dmarkholt12;54343 said:
I think I know which interviews you are talking about. Are you refering to all of his interviews around the time of the whole Favre incident and GB letting him go? At that time I really didn't like his response to the whole situation either. It sounded to me like he thought he could come in and do just as good of a job as Favre. I really didn't like him much around that time either because of the way he handled that situation.

Since then though he has been pretty humble and actually does have a good sense of humor with the media. There have been a few skits of him and Kenny Mayne on ESPN. I actually like his personality and the way he carries himself. Seems like a stand up guy and obviously has a ton of talent.

Thanks, man! Yeah, that was probably it.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Bru-Hed;54618 said:
Okay, we're not the only ones...Have you seen this yet? Brilliant satire: Ben one win away from being a good person.

Sadly, it's much too true these days (can you say "Vick"?)

BTW, whatever became of the charges? Did either go to trial?

Nope settled out of court on the civil deals though..

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54623 said:
Nope settled out of court on the civil deals though..

That figures. Tho it always makes me a bit suspicious with celebs. Two sides and all that. If it were Charlie Sheen, I'd tend to believe it more.
:thumbsup:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Never compare the two..LOL

Sheen is a Hollywood party boy cokehead, who snorts blow out of chicks who look like Denise Richards ass he's somewhat classy and can get high end pussy without needing to use rape to do it...lol...Rapistburger is the type youd find in a trailer on COPS! cooking a batch of meth in a wifebeater with a fat toothless chick covered in bruises in the background off camera yelling "DON'T TAKE MY BABAH HE DIDN'T DO IT, HE DIDN'T DO IT" ...

Rick Vaughn Estavez might be acumen..But at least he's high end scum...Rapistburger is the kind of guy you'd find here

WWW.peopleofwalmart.com

Top Bottom