• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Green Bay Packerbackers Thread: AKA: FUCK PISSBURGH!

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I wish the Steelers would have lost tonight, I don' even like that they even have a chance to win another one.

I think the Pack D is just as good as Pittsburgh, and the Pack O is way better than theirs, they should easily hand the Steelers their ass in the super bowl.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
The Defenses are evenly matched, shitsburg's secondary will have a fit with the packers O. Mathews and raji are gonna be able to bring down roethlesberger. I hate pittsburgh

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I wish the Steelers would have lost tonight, I don' even like that they even have a chance to win another one.

I don't think anyone here did want them to have a chance...

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I missed the end of the game, I have a friend on the Ax Men show this year so I flipped that on once I knew the Jets were finished, it kills me to see those fuckers celebrate.

Reaction score
tonos253;54298 said:
And mendenhall dry humping roethlisberger after they won?.. shits gay
That's how they do it in Shitsburgh. Big Rapist will be doing that shit to some underage girl at a night club tonight.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I cannot believe the Jets had such a comeback; I turned it off when it was 24 to 10 and they missed the 4th and goal. (It showed that we could have come back as well.) The irony is that the Jets' D is what ultimately let them down. I hate Ryan but hate Pittsburgh pretty much more than any other team (and I hate a few!)

Also bummed that we didn't get Veal Cutlet when we played the Bearz. What the hell happened to the arrogant dick who carved us up and ran for two TDs? I would have sold part of my soul to have Todd Collins against us.
;-)

I really dislike Aaron Rogers too but I cannot stand Rothlessbooger. Same with the coaches. Ugh. Another crappy SB where I'm rooting for a team to lose rather than one to win...Lately it's been hard to tell the diff between Super Bowls and elections!

Reaction score
I hate Cutler, if you're going to be arrogant at least be like Phillip Riivers and back it up. And Bru how can you dislike Aaron Rodgers? Dude is awesome.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

LOL--Rivers never even backed up that...It took Billy Volek (the guy ahead or Whitecursed) to even get them to an AFC Championship Game LOSS in this tenure...Both of them are asshats in my book...

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I may not like the Cardinals but if there's one thing we have in common, we all hate Pitt. Here's to hopefully watching them get pieced up in the SB.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;54309 said:
I hate Cutler, if you're going to be arrogant at least be like Phillip Riivers and back it up. And Bru how can you dislike Aaron Rodgers? Dude is awesome.

I don't care if he's awesome or not (so are Roethelsbooger and Brady but why should I like them?); arrogance is annoying and intolerable. The problem with being arrogant is that there's ALWAYS someone better who's not. The guys who have earned the right to be dicks are rarely so.

But as someone else said, we all hate Pitts more so just like the last gazillion Presidential and Congressional elections, I'll be rooting for the one I dislike the most to lose. Thrillsville!
:crazy:

To make it fun, tho, I'll probably take a bunch of prop bets with buddies to keep it watchable like the last couple years. It's always fun to root for sacks, yards, misses and such.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Bru-Hed;54332 said:
I don't care if he's awesome or not (so are Roethelsbooger and Brady but why should I like them?); arrogance is annoying and intolerable. The problem with being arrogant is that there's ALWAYS someone better who's not. The guys who have earned the right to be dicks are rarely so.
I don't find Rodgers to be arrogant at all. He carries himself with a lot of confidence, but that is part of his demeanor and part of what makes him the player he is. It's not much different than the way Hass carries himself IMO. He has showed me nothing through interviews or outside of the field that has lead me to think he is arrogant one bit. I like the guy a lot.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
dmarkholt12;54335 said:
I don't find Rodgers to be arrogant at all. He carries himself with a lot of confidence, but that is part of his demeanor and part of what makes him the player he is. It's not much different than the way Hass carries himself IMO. He has showed me nothing through interviews or outside of the field that has lead me to think he is arrogant one bit. I like the guy a lot.

I guess we've watched different interviews! lol
He's nothing like Hass. Hass has a great sense of humor. He's been humbled many times since his "we're gonna win" debacle--and has since displayed humility. Rogers always seemed to think he was as good or better than Favre, rather than learn from him.

Admittedly I've not watched any talks with him this season so maybe he's somehow acquired a bit of humility and had a sense of humor surgically attached...hope so.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Bru-Hed;54338 said:
I guess we've watched different interviews! lol
He's nothing like Hass. Hass has a great sense of humor. He's been humbled many times since his "we're gonna win" debacle--and has since displayed humility. Rogers always seemed to think he was as good or better than Favre, rather than learn from him.

Admittedly I've not watched any talks with him this season so maybe he's somehow acquired a bit of humility and had a sense of humor surgically attached...hope so.
I think I know which interviews you are talking about. Are you refering to all of his interviews around the time of the whole Favre incident and GB letting him go? At that time I really didn't like his response to the whole situation either. It sounded to me like he thought he could come in and do just as good of a job as Favre. I really didn't like him much around that time either because of the way he handled that situation.

Since then though he has been pretty humble and actually does have a good sense of humor with the media. There have been a few skits of him and Kenny Mayne on ESPN. I actually like his personality and the way he carries himself. Seems like a stand up guy and obviously has a ton of talent.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger;54314 said:
Rivers has moved himself up to the top tier of QBs imo. He just doesn't have the hardware.

Rivers is like another SD QB...He's Dan Fouts...Always up there with stats but never can win the big one...

But back to topic....

FUCK PISSBURGH!!!!
Call me "evil" but I actually was hoping Lil' Ben would've died when he wiped out on his Vespa....I don't usually hate THAT much but for him....Hate is too light a word...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I did...Happened like a month after XL so....

Top Bottom