• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Jets @ Seahawks

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Got to hand it to the Defense this game, and the playcalling was very dynamic and wild today, Tate to Sydney was redonculious! Hopefully the Bears have a rebound game saved for 9ers. Cutler status?

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Defense reverted to their September ways, as did the offense. Great first drive, then disappears for a couple quarters. Still a great win considering they had to over come some big turn overs early. I agree, Bye week sucks!

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Got to hand it to the Defense this game, and the playcalling was very dynamic and wild today, Tate to Sydney was redonculious! Hopefully the Bears have a rebound game saved for 9ers. Cutler status?

Concusion Bowl 2012? Cutler is way more important to the Bears than Smith is to SF. Campbell is horrible. Kaepernick isn't as horrible and this game is in SF. Hope the Bears can find a way.

Great adjustments in Seattle's game. The Jets had Wilson looking like a true rookie for awhile. Have to hand it to him, a lot of QB's tend to spiral after making mistakes like that.

Miller was a unsung hero in this game. His sure hands brought confidence back when we needed it.

Sherman's pick was beautiful. You couldn't even see him when the pass was thrown and he just pops in and snags it. Nice to see Rice contributing. Tate brings a lot of energy to his game and can really excite the 12th man. Sure wish he was taller. Nice blocking and not much penalties. I think that was the first game I didn't see a penatly on Breno, was he out?

I was hoping Washington would run one back with the special teams problems the Jets have been having. Starting to wonder if Leon can bust em anymore.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Concusion Bowl 2012? Cutler is way more important to the Bears than Smith is to SF. Campbell is horrible. Kaepernick isn't as horrible and this game is in SF. Hope the Bears can .

Way more, Id even say Colin K. IS better then Alex Smith, and SHOULD start. Hoping for a speedy recovery for both QB's!

Breno has had issues, but has cleaned it up lately, and I am actually a fan of his. He is a BIG UGLY and is actually a very solid RT who finishes plays, (sometimes through the whistle). If he can keep the penalities down, I like him on this line.

Playcalling was not bad from my seat, seemed like the Line did not P protect well, RW was running for his life for first half. Jets D gave up in the 4th.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
There were a couple series where we seemed to predictable but I guess it set up that Tate to Rice play.

Top Bottom