• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Odds TJ Stays Starter next Year

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
IDK Doug... Not to jump too far ahead, but I hope they lean on drafting for talent rather then need next year, and I think our need is developing a QB and DE, maybe a OL in latter rounds for depth, so if those positions are there we take the best man.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Agreed Ida! We win today period! Defence is going to keep our (just coming into their own ) Offence on the field. Leon gives us good field position on returns when they score as does the Defence when they make the Skin's go three and outs. Skin's will post 13 points. We double that! Any takers?

Reaction score
Where the hell is the official game thread?? BTW, what the fuck happened to our shutdown defense. Theyre making Grossman look like Tom Brady. Time for some adjustments defense!!

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
IDK Doug... Not to jump too far ahead, but I hope they lean on drafting for talent rather then need next year, and I think our need is developing a QB and DE, maybe a OL in latter rounds for depth, so if those positions are there we take the best man.

That makes real good sense, as successfull teams have a tendency to move towards where the talent is in each draft.
If Aaron Curry had turned into the Cornelius Bennett type of linebacker we were told he'd be, we'd all be talking dynasty. Should have gone in a different direction that year.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Dude its Thanksgiving, football is on and um drinking beer..... I can't think of a reason to not be happy

Meant to get back to you sooner on this one:

"Beer is proof that god wants us to be happy!"

Thomas Jefferson,
Third U.S. President

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Just joined... moving over here from a very bad forum. Anyway, i think Suckmode will be here next year,he's already under contract,and could start the season.But,i think we will get a qb in the draft that will take his job when he sucks up the joint next season. I hope the new qb beats him out,but never can tell. I really don't think carroll can keep his job if he has another pathetic season,so that means he can't play with a JV qb .http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...uch-longer-before-pete-carrolls-seat-gets-hot

The Heater

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope he is not starting next season.

If they can get that franchise qb in the draft and pick up someone else as a backup that can challenge Jackson, then no way I see him surviving as the starter next season even if he does start at the beginning.

Top Bottom