• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OC Jeremy Bates Fired

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Cable isn't the OC. He's the o-line coach and assistant head coach. We have no hired an OC (at least to public knowledge) at this point.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I did not see this one coming since Bates and Carroll have been coaching together for so long. Josh would be a great upgrade to the OC spot for sure.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
But Josh aint happening, he is officially signed up with dreaded rivals, the "LAMBS" right?

Who are they targeting now??

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
darrell bevell and bill musgrave are believied to be front runners for OC job... and theres rumors about robert gallery coming here to be with cable, that would be a huge pickup for us

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
John Clayton reporting Seahawks have offered the offensive coordinator job to former Minnesota Vikings' offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell.

S

Seattlehawk94

Bevell has a GB/WCO background....I like this...It's Matthew's offense...

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54117 said:
Bevell has a GB/WCO background....I like this...It's Matthew's offense...

As long as Matt doesn't start texting pics of his sausage like Bevell's other QB!
:smile:

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Bru-Hed;54155 said:
As long as Matt doesn't start texting pics of his sausage like Bevell's other QB!
:smile:
lol, I don't think Matt is that desperate.

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, Matt's wife is cute...He doesn't need to go out chasing ex-stripper whores that think they are "journalists"...

Top Bottom