• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nike new Unis...UGHHHHHHLY....

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

They are covering their ass...It's real....

Reaction score
IDK they would have to be retards for some of those unis.... I dont Hate the Hawks one but I dont know if i like it.

But i will say that i love the Panthers one.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;51815 said:
They are covering their ass...It's real....
The guy who said they were fakes is the NFL PR guy, so I don't think anyone can believe him. The one problem I have with these is that the Falcon's uniform picture has "Made by FALCONS11497" in the top right corner. If you go search on Google, you will see he does custom Madden covers that are pretty good.

Reaction score
I like the Broncos, Browns, Cowboys, Dolphins, Eagles, Falcons, Jets, Panthers and Raiders uniforms. The Seahawks uniform isn't that bad, but I think all blue would have looked better.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Good lord! At least we're not anywhere near as bad (or gay) as the Redskins or the Dolphins.

File this under the 'WTF were they thinking?"

Everything that's traditional is suddenly "uncool." Hey, why not make the US flag purple and yellow? That red, white and blue is tacky and old. Let's replace the stars with something cool like bullets! The stripes can be rocket ships. Paint the White House black. Make Green Bay blue. Shake it up!

Why not drive cars with three wheels? Four is just old school.
Why not eat with our feet? Only old people use their mouths.
Why not have sex with plants? That person to person thing has been going on for WAY too long.

And so on...

Reaction score
Lolololololololol best thing you've ever posted bru.

Speaking of american flags though what does everyone think of the patriots uni?

Reaction score
I like the Pats uni... they are the Patriots.. aint nothing more patriotic than wearing the flag. imo

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EricOV;51837 said:
i definitely dont like the "Capitan America" Patriots uniforms

Hahaha you beat me to saying this. Those are the most homo things i have ever seen lmao.

The Cardinals jerseys are the only improvement imo. Wayy sick looking.

I also love how Clevelands didnt change at all lol.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't buy it from a branding or a consistency perspective. If I were an owner, I wouldn't want my logo jacked like they did to some of them. That's your identity, as evidenced by this thread. Marketing 101. So you have some logos that are throwbacks, some that are messed up, some that aren't even a real logo for the team. Some logos are on backwards. You have some uniforms that are radically different than today's. Some that are basically the same. You mess with colors for some teams, but not others.

If this does come to fruition, I expect a lot of refinement and something much different than what we are seeing here.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;51832 said:
Lolololololololol best thing you've ever posted bru.

Speaking of american flags though what does everyone think of the patriots uni?

Thanks, Bob! I think the Patsies unis aren't any worse than what the film guys did with Cap's uniform! lol

I agree with Nick. (Like the Redskins will really switch to a helmet full of feathers? That's more for the Cardinals, haha.)

They'll be different but these are probably the first drafts where they go nuts and let the clients pull them back. We did this all the time at the ad agencies. It's easier to go crazy first and pull back than to try to get "crazier" from normal.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Look no further then the Ducks to realize Nike having full rights to design is a bad idea.

They are all Nascar looking and they kinda all look the same, loss of identity.

LOL at the steelers lettering!

Reaction score
szat;51870 said:
Look no further then the Ducks to realize Nike having full rights to design is a bad idea.

They are all Nascar looking and they kinda all look the same, loss of identity.

LOL at the steelers lettering!

hater

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah this year they are pretty sweet, but some of the past (nike) ones were obnoxious.

Top Bottom