• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Alternate Jersey on the Way

Reaction score
I think if this color catches with all of us fans and everyone in Qwest is rocking a lime green jersey it would make it an even more intimidating place for other teams to play... It's kind of like the Angels fans all wearing red.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Those jerseys are so Ricky Bobby, Nascar, with alittle touch of AFL. :lol:

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He still says that the possibility of them wearing a green jersey is no joke. And Sando confirmed it as well and says that they still will have an alternate 3rd jersey.

We will see, I guess...

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think I would bet on a green variation before "throwbacks." It has only been 7 years since we changed. I say give it a decade.

Reaction score
What I want is the current logo with the old blue color on the jerseys and silver helmets. The green hoax made me puke a little in my mouth. The one thing I might like better though is all black with a flat finish on the helmets and a blue logo. That would be intimidating. They could look like a moving bruise.

Reaction score
I guess we will have to wait and find out... I hope though the green one aint the thing. Not a big fan of mainly green jersey. I just bought a Lofa home last year... Now I'll have to get a Housh "alternative" jersey.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
What's wrong with green? What? You don't like grass? You don't like trees? You don't like money? They're GREEN!

Reaction score
Looks like similar ones are on Seahawks.com:

http://proshop.seahawks.com/ProductDeta ... ctID=37093

Medium_100538premierjerseylimejones.jpg

S

Seattlehawk94

bell.jpg

Horrible....

Then again...At least it's going to heat up that huge rivalry we've got going with the London Monarchs... :lol:

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
Looks like similar ones are on Seahawks.com:

http://proshop.seahawks.com/ProductDeta ... ctID=37093

Medium_100538premierjerseylimejones.jpg

Obviously not everyone hates the green. I was liking the green jerseys, seeing a few people wear them around the stadium and such. I was thinking of getting an aaron curry in that color. Looks kinda cool. Just wear them once and see the reaction. You never do any harm by wearing a jersey once. Against the Lions or something, just to get it out there.

BlueTalon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I could see us using a jersey like that in a September game in a hot area, when the home team chooses to wear their white jerseys, like Jacksonville did in 2005. (I bet it would make them regret they did it, too!)

But even we did use them and they were butt-ugly, they would not be the ugliest uniforms in the NFL. Tampa has re-introduced their orange uniforms from the '70, the uniform that gets my vote for worst uniform ever worn by anyone anywhere.

Reaction score
It won't be that bad as long as they don't wear the white pants.

I know Madden 10 has this alternative jersey in the game and they wouldn't put it in there unless they got it from the NFL.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Good point, or they'll just do an update and remove it from Madden 10, but you're right they probably wouldn't put it there in the first place if it wasn't approved...
And really guys? You think that is somewhat decent looking? :| ...Pretty horendous looking if you ask me, and just because one team has a atrocious looking jersey(Tampa) doesn't mean we need one...

Top Bottom