• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Morrah Signed

Reaction score
According to Seahawks Twitter account seventh-round pick TE out of Cal Cameron Morrah has been signed. Terms yet to be released. That brings a total of four of the 2009 Draft Class that has been signed.

Reaction score
3 to go... I'm nervous about the Curry deal because Sanchez's contract is worth $50 mill with like $38 mill in guarantees... That's a bigger contract than we gave to Hill, I don't want a holdout situation because these rookies get paid WAY to much money.

Reaction score
We need the last three so we have to do what is needed to sign them.

These last 3 guys seem like solid starters. I actually think Butler is going to be one of the best WRs in a few years. He has speed, hands and runs good routes. We'll just have to see how it goes this year to decide.

Top Bottom