• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mora's tone changing on skidding Seahawks

Reaction score
Seattle P.I. said:
RENTON, Wash. -- Coach Jim Mora has put his skidding Seahawks on notice.

Quarterback Matt Hasselbeck said Monday that Mora told his 2-5 team following Sunday's 21-point loss at Dallas that he was going to evaluate the organization from top to bottom.

The team captain says Mora's "very blunt" message was that if it "means firing somebody" heading into Sunday's home game against Detroit, then so be it.

The coach had been optimistic and upbeat throughout Seattle's many injuries and losses before the Cowboys blew them out.

Hasselbeck said that while some teammates are working harder to get better, "there are some guys just happy to have a job."
Hmm....Does he have the authority to fire Ruskell? :lol:

Reaction score
He doesn't have the aurthority lol, but I don't think we need to worry about Ruskell much longer. In reality his contract is up after this year and still no contract extensions have been talked about. I think the most logical thing will be Holmgren taking over for Ruskell. I truly believe Ruskell's days are numbered.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
He doesn't have the aurthority lol, but I don't think we need to worry about Ruskell much longer. In reality his contract is up after this year and still no contract extensions have been talked about. I think the most logical thing will be Holmgren taking over for Ruskell. I truly believe Ruskell's days are numbered.

I can only dream....

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe one of those "someone's" happy to have a job was E. James?
Not sure why they released CJ, good ST player though he was hurt.

Top Bottom