• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mike Williams' Comeback - Fantastic Article

Reaction score
Yeah I read that a few days ago and loved it. Well written with a full reminder of what Mike has gone through. Glad he's finally committed to football and most of all Seahawks football!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
No doubt. Loved this article as well. I was aware of most of this stuff having followed him at USC, but this did shed some light on some other things I wasn't aware of. He has been great this season. SO glad he is on the Hawks and not killing us instead he is killing other teams...... Go HAWKS!

Reaction score
twisted;51335 said:
sure wish they could have found him today.. :nea:

They did, sitting on the bench with a towel wrapped around his face pouting. He was out with a "knee injury".

Reaction score
I absolutely understand his frustration, but if anyone on offense had the right to be frustrated it's matt. John Lynch pointdd out quite a few times how Matt was throwing some really accurate passes and our receivers were dropping them, also tye protection was a complete joke.

Reaction score
What protection?

All joking aside, everyone of those so called "offensive linemen" need to look at themselves in the mirror and ask themselves if they can play the game at this level. If not, they need to retire!

They are being paid millions to protect the QB, and open lanes for the running back. Not allow 8 sacks and 6 guys to get in the backfield before the RB even gets the ball.

Top Bottom