• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Maybe Trading Down Isn't So Good...

S

Seattlehawk94

We once traded down and basically GAVE the Oilers Eddie George....

Reaction score
Would you consider trading a 2nd round pick in the 2009 draft for a 1st in the 2010 draft "trading down?" If so that worked out pretty well.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I saw something saying NE might be interested in moving up from 28 to leapfrog Ravens to get our #25 giving us their high 4th round pick. I also think senarios could play out, where if Jake Locker is on the board at #25, teams that didnt get their QB in the first round (SF,Az,Buff, ect.) they could trade up from 2nd and that would get us a 3rd. Not a bad option.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
I am hearing the hawks are pretty high on Locker. If he is there at 25, I think they will take him. But I honestly think Locker will be gone no later than pick 16.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I also heard seahawks were "high on Ryan Mallet" and I was like "whhhaaaa?"

Anyways, IF, Jake is there at #25 he would be a hell of a bargaining chip.

Reaction score
.... I'm pretty high on Mallet. He's probably the most pro ready QB in the draft and he has the complete skill set as far as being a pure QB is concerned.

Reaction score
I wouldn't have a problem if we got Mallet, Dalton, or Ponder... MAYBE Locker, but only if they think Matt will be back.

Top Bottom