• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Matt

Reaction score
Apparently he tweeted about having "a little inner ear infection" from swimming too much and people freaked about this "news" and it spread like wildfire. People need to take it easy on this whole Twitter thing.

Reaction score
I agree. I receive all of Matt's tweets, and while I know his humor, it's not that big of a deal that he has an ear infection. Today's silly generation and their believing EVERYTHING they hear/read! :lol:

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I have a twitter account, but I never use it... I like what people are doing with it like that new show on ESPN sportsnation or of course Attack Of The Show.

Reaction score
Like I've said... follow me... Hawk096 I tweet 'Hawk updates and follow just about every NFL Writer and Seahawk that has a twitter account.

G

bobflipaburger said:
I have a twitter account, but I never use it... I like what people are doing with it like that new show on ESPN sportsnation or of course Attack Of The Show.

You just raised a few points on Cole's Cool Meter.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
kk. said:
bobflipaburger said:

You just raised a few points on Cole's Cool Meter.

For mentioning Attack Of The Show? Love that show, and not just because Olivia is hot.

Reaction score
I mean I know the general concept, but I've just never tried it.

Do you just sign up and pick who you want to follow or what?

Reaction score
#ONE said:
I mean I know the general concept, but I've just never tried it.

Do you just sign up and pick who you want to follow or what?

Yes. I call it facebook status updates w/o a profile.

Other people can choose to follow you as well, and you can allow them to follow you or block them. There are idiots on twitter just like on myspace (spam artists) but you can simply block them.

Try it, one...I think you'll like it. And don't forget to look me up - Pottsie1972

Reaction score
haha yeah that is kind of the reason I have been hesitant to sign up... I already consume way too much of my life with football, the last thing I need is twitter!

Top Bottom