• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Matt Barklay... Hawks QB of the future?!

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;52700 said:
Barkley is a typical University of Spoiled Children QB...An airhead college idiot with no arm and looks even as good as he does because of that system..

He's going to be like Dirty Sanchez (who some of you ALSO wanted), and Carson Daily...He'll be all hype, no hope....

Comparing him to Sanchez is a HUGE insult... that guy is a fucking tool.

And Carson Palmer just looks confused all the time.

I think the kid will be money in this league in a couple years. Watch for him.

Reaction score
yeah like USC would list a 6-2 QB as 6-2

lol Jason Gesser in 3 yrs at WSU was listed at 3 diff hts all over 6-0 and he is closer to 5-10 I stood next to the tool and looked down at him. Jon Brockman was listed at 6-6 to 6-9 and I think he is only 4 inches taller than me. Schools and pro teams say their guy is bigger than he is.

Yes I have seen Barkley play and yes he ISN'T close to being the best qb in the pac X

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
SeahawkWag;52721 said:
yeah like USC would list a 6-2 QB as 6-2

lol Jason Gesser in 3 yrs at WSU was listed at 3 diff hts all over 6-0 and he is closer to 5-10 I stood next to the tool and looked down at him. Jon Brockman was listed at 6-6 to 6-9 and I think he is only 4 inches taller than me. Schools and pro teams say their guy is bigger than he is.

Yes I have seen Barkley play and yes he ISN'T close to being the best qb in the pac X

Never said he was the best in the Pac 10, that honor goes to Luck, but he is definitely better than Locker... that kid doesn't ever know where to throw the ball.. I haven't seen a QB look so confused since Jaramaih Masoli.

But Luck is going in this years draft, so who does that leave?

You must be watching it on a really small TV, because when I watched him play this year he is a pretty good sized kid compared to offensive and defensive linemen. Unless everyone is small in the Pac 10 and makes him look bigger.

Top Bottom