• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Marshawn Lynch

Reaction score
Not very many people are talkig about what Lynch is doing. It's gotten lost in the whole Russellmania, but he has 423 yards after 4 games. Leading the league and running harder then ever!! He is definitely earning his contract!

And Turbin has looked great in spot duty. Might be the best one-two punch in the league. Foster and Tate are pretty good, but outside of those two, I can't really think of anyone that might challenge them.

Reaction score
Not very many people are talkig about what Lynch is doing. It's gotten lost in the whole Russellmania, but he has 423 yards after 4 games. Leading the league and running harder then ever!! He is definitely earning his contract!

And Turbin has looked great in spot duty. Might be the best one-two punch in the league. Foster and Tate are pretty good, but outside of those two, I can't really think of anyone that might challenge them.

Maybe... But there are some other good ones out there

Williams/Stewart.
Charles/Hillis.
Jackson/Spiller.
Maybe throw in Sproles/Ingram/Ivory/Thomas.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Williams and Stewart have combined for 258 yards rushing. Lynch has 423 alone. Not even close.

I haven't looked the others up, but Lynch is a monster and if Turbin can run like he did against St. Louis, then we'll finish well over 2000 yards.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Nothing is happening with the Saints period*

0-4, maybe 0-5 after this weekend.

Reaction score
Well, maybe Sproles is such a weapon that they don't need to do anything on the ground? Also doesn't help that they're playing from behind.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Love our backfield! Robinsen bulked up and is blowing up ppl too. With that big O-Line I think we can really put games away.... if.....

Top Bottom