• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Levi Jones coming to Seattle.

Reaction score
Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com is reporting that recently released Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Levi Jones will visit with the Seattle Seahawks next week.

"The Seahawks could be in the market for an heir apparent to 35-year-old Walter Jones, a nine-time Pro Bowl selection who is recovering from offseason knee surgery. Jones' play began to slip last season and he is set to earn a $6.2 million base salary in 2009.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9544 ... t-Seahawks

Levi Jones is only 29 and is good enouth to help boast the Seahawks O-line right away.

W'Jones - Wahle - Unger - L'Jones - Locklear with Sims, Spencer, Whotto, Willis and Vallos as back ups :mrgreen:

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
With the offseason we are having and the draft, I am becoming a Ruskell believer. This would be a great signing and I can see the Seahawks in the playoffs again, thank you for the link.

OP
S
Reaction score
just one issue, but he was cut to free up cap space because the the Bengals drafted Smith from Bama. Jones is still a soild starter and would make our line that much better, if we signed him.

OP
S
Reaction score
sigpro said:
With the offseason we are having and the draft, I am becoming a Ruskell believer. This would be a great signing and I can see the Seahawks in the playoffs again, thank you for the link.

no problem man.

Reaction score
He would be a good signing. I don't know if this means that he can play guard or if Locklear is switching to RG or if this is just an insurance incase Big Walt goes down again. I think he will help a lot, but unsure how we fit him in.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I read where he is going to pursue other possible destinations first..or in other words Alaska is not an option......

Top Bottom