• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Leroy Hill arrested AGAIN

Reaction score
Hill's being accused of domestic violence and is being investigated for the claims by his girlfriend. He spent time in jail and is on probation stemming from an arrest last year for marijuana possession. He could face NFL punishment from those charges and now maybe seeing some punishment for these charges as well.

More to come as I learn more:
Seahawks Blog | Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill accused of domestic violence | Seattle Times Newspaper

Seahawks Press Release Statement:
http://www.seahawks.com/news/articl...roy-Hill/4f7320bf-8a57-4d9c-a027-7f3c91a0a7cc

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Wonder if this will effect the switch to a 3-4 Defense. Also wonder if Hawthorne could fill his void. I know he's a MLB, but maybe see how he does at Hill's spot. Then you have Lofa, Curry and Hawthorne. Be expecting a strong punishment coming from Roger when all this is said and done.

Reaction score
Hawk096;47088 said:
Wonder if this will effect the switch to a 3-4 Defense. Also wonder if Hawthorne could fill his void. I know he's a MLB, but maybe see how he does at Hill's spot. Then you have Lofa, Curry and Hawthorne. Be expecting a strong punishment coming from Roger when all this is said and done.

I've been thinking about the 3/4 and i am pretty sure its not going to happen... only because we all ready started mini camps and i think if we were going to switch Carrol would have been smart enough to start teaching that system by now.... as for Hawthorne i think he is a great player at MLB but idk if he can be a good OLB.

He probably can but you never know.

dont forget about Foley i am pretty sure he is going to be a line backer.

Top Bottom