• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LenDale White a Seahawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks traded their 106th overall pick and 176th overall pick to the Tennessee Titans for their 111th overall pick, 185th overall pick, RB LenDale White and DT Kevin Vickerson.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawks get 2 players in trade with Titans

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=5132314"]Seattle Seahawks acquire running back LenDale White from Tennessee Titans - ESPN[/ame]

LenDale White and Kevin Vickerson

(Another was posted please merge thread)

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
LenDale White is saying he wants #21. I wonder if Jennings will finally give it up.

Reaction score
#ONE;48357 said:
What in Gods name led you to believe that??

The fact that he showed talent in Dallas, but never had the support he needed from the coaching staff and if our line stayed healthy I thought he could do well for us. I was wrong in that, but I think the O-line hurt him a lot. I thought the confidence that Mora gave him would help him out, but I was wrong.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
JJ actually has pretty good instincts for running the ball HOWEVER he runs like a sissy man and just doesnt explode or have the "it" factor. If JJ wasnt around i dont think Forsett wouldve looked quite as good...but still good nonetheless. Remember when jones would run right up the middle only to get put on his back? Then justin went in there and actually looked like he put forth his all...which i really respect. Forsett/White is gonna be tits this year!

Reaction score
I know 96, I am just giving you crap. I had high hopes for JJ as well, especially when we first got him after that pathetic running game in '07 by the late Alexander.

Top Bottom