• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lebron To The Nfl....

S

Seattlehawk94

CSH is really showing his team love by courting a guy WHO'D QUIT the second the NBGay lock out ended...Really showing love to the guys who've worked their asses off for his stupid ass...

Reaction score
How much time does it take to say "Hey, make me a jersey with lebron's name on the back."? Did he have the jersey made or did he just tweet the picture?

S

Seattlehawk94

Because he's turning Japanese (I really THINK so...)and got the idea from that bitch ass little RF at Safeco...

Reaction score
I guess so people would get it... James is a fairly common last name. Why is the number 1 though? He wears 6 in Miami.

Reaction score
Speaking of which, if someone offers up a decent deal for Ichiro this offseason I say we take it. Free up some salary for Prince.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Who cares that Caroll had the jersey made? It's clearly just in fun. I don't see why if you are the coach of the Seahawks that you cannot still have some fun.

Reaction score
Exactly... He's not bringing Will Ferrell in in his underwear or anything like that like he did at USC. He made a jersey, and he pulled a prank on Raheem Brock. Those are the biggest "distractions" he's created.

Top Bottom