• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lebron To The Nfl....

Reaction score
Dude is 6'8" and one hell of an athlete, he probably runs a 4.5. He has potential to be a hell of a TE. It would take time though and he's going to be back in the NBA as soon as this lockout is over.

Reaction score
422390034.jpg

I guess Carroll had a jersey made, to bad LeBron would never join the NFL and if he did, he definitely wouldn't come to Seattle.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Haha I want that Jersey... and why wouldn't he come to Seattle?? Come on, our facility is worth about half of what he is!

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
he would be a moron to even consider leaving the nba...that said i think he is def the greatest athlete on the planet right now, people think calvin johnson's unstopable lebron is bigger stronger fast and could jump higher, he would be such an easy target its ridiculous

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Idk if he's faster, CJ ran like 4.35 at the combine... he is a freak of nature as well.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Shit, LeBron is soft compared to Megatron, CJ is just that a freakin hardened robot.
Football players in general, IMO, have hardened muscles to take hits, Basket ball players not so much.

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
Can't say I'd even want that choke artist in a Seattle uni. Don't dirty the colors by letting him wear them - that jersey is an insult.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Bob,

I am with ya man... so many haters, for no reason.... FUCK Cleveland!! Who wouldn't leave that place for a better job in Miami??!!! and who wouldn't go on ESPN and do a press conference about it for $2 million dollars?!

HATERS!!!!

S

Seattlehawk94

Another stunt by Coach "Self Help"..Fucker should spend less time writing shitty books, rah rahing, twattering, bringing in shitty actors, and courting NBA fuckers and worry more about fucking COACHING THE SEAHAWKS...

Not going to talk LeBlow's NFL "potential" it's a waste of time and I'm not joining this fucking CSH (going to use "CSH" as a shortened version of "Coach Self Help" much like "STD", for Sean Taylor's Dead for you noobs on the Huddle) created circus...

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Another stunt by Coach "Self Help"..Fucker should spend less time writing shitty books, rah rahing, twattering, bringing in shitty actors, and courting NBA fuckers and worry more about fucking COACHING THE SEAHAWKS...

Not going to talk LeBlow's NFL "potential" it's a waste of time and I'm not joining this fucking CSH (going to use "CSH" as a shortened version of "Coach Self Help" much like "STD", for Sean Taylor's Dead for you noobs on the Huddle) created circus...

Ok, I like and I see what you mean. Nevertheless, I still fail to understand why CSH does all of this "look at me" stuff, but then turn down HBO. Can I get a WTF?

The problem with this FO is there are too many fucking cats. "Meow. Look at me, I've got my new shoes on. Meow. We need more dogs."

Top Bottom