• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kerney Retires?

Reaction score
Beavis: gimme that grape sucker butthead! It's mine!
Butthead: Its not gonna taste like grape when I shove it up your @!#$%

Seattlehawk94;45137 said:
Are the angles of the Lisa's Gangels equal to the heat of the beat? Do they dangle?

(Beavis and Butthead reference for those who are too young to remember when MTV actually played music videos...)

S

Seattlehawk94

huh huh huh
hee hee YEEEAH YEAH! FIRE!

Still remember when they first aired on "Liquid Television" in that "Frog Baseball" episode...

Changed my life forever..lol

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXb6yV1U8SE"]YouTube - Beavis and Butthead - Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden[/ame]

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
thewiz;44419 said:
kerney had a retirement party because he knows he is going to get cut.. I mean why woudl he retire and give his salary and signing bonus back?? He knows he will get cut, and i hope he does. I dont remember what game but he had .5 tackles that is just crazy, he is dead weight.

lmao!!!

Reaction score
My fav was when they saw a sewer pipe and beavis said what is that?

Butthead said it is where your poop goes where did you think that stuff went.

Beavis says " in jars in the basement"

Seattlehawk94;45141 said:
huh huh huh
hee hee YEEEAH YEAH! FIRE!

Still remember when they first aired on "Liquid Television" in that "Frog Baseball" episode...

Changed my life forever..lol

Top Bottom