• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

John Randle and Jerry Rice two of five of the class of 2010 HOF

Reaction score
Jerry Rice and John Randle both members of the Seahawks at one point in their careers. Rice spent only a few weeks with the Seahawks, but played his final NFL game with them. Randle spent 3-years with the Seahawks after a successful career with the Vikings.

Cortez Kennedy missed the final five, but was a final in the final 10. Meaning he survived the cut down from 15 to 10, but did not make the final 5. Possibly next year will be the year. It was said by Clare Farnsworth three-years ago that several voters said Kennedy would take 3-5 years because of playing on bad teams in the 90s and on the Seahawks.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Rice played his final game that mattered with the 'Hawks. He played a preseason game with the Broncos the following year.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
#ONE;44700 said:
I thought he spent his entire career with the hawks?

I should of specified what I meant by that. A lot of Pro Football Hall of Fame voters think that by him spending his entire career with the Seahawks in the Pacific Northwest is he loses some much needed votes and publicity that someone would get on the East Coast or with the Cowboys or 49ers.

I also figured everyone knew Kennedy spent his full career in a Seahawk uniform even though Holmgren let him go after the 2000 season and could have signed on with other teams, but his loyalty to Seattle was the main reason he just retired.

Top Bottom