• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jeff Reed new seahawks kicker

Reaction score
I only remember him because the pictures the networks used of him in their graphics his hair was done all crazy like a mad scientist. And he was pretty good for a few years too.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
This guy is a douche bag. Just google his name and click images. Enough said.

As a douche bag myself I would say that a run in with a cops and busting up a bathroom aren't that bad . Sounds like my night at the cowboy bar after a mariners game .

He's got talent and kicking on a shitty Heinz field don't help his cause he was money for a long time there , thing about kickers is they get a short leash , so no biggie .

Reaction score
jeffreed.jpg

l80d1ba21eb62462bbefde2.jpg

jeffreedbride.jpg

jeffreedkrtphotoslive34.jpg

jeffreed1.jpg

Reaction score
Oh I don't mind his small run ins with the law... those are nothing. I am talking about the pictures. 40 year old dude trying to act 20... thats a major doucher!!

Reaction score
Nah man Ryan is a cool guy, he's a ginger and can't help himself. Reed on the other hand makes himself look like that. Thats what makes him a dooouuuuccchhhe!

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
ryan has some kinda gay mullett thing goin on, if he cut his hair maybe he wouldnt look so ridiculous

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Nah man Ryan is a cool guy, he's a ginger and can't help himself. Reed on the other hand makes himself look like that. Thats what makes him a dooouuuuccchhhe!

Maybe you guys might want to talk about football ? I'm just saying, how guys look and their hair color , not the manliest topics ever do you think ?

Maybe RobDog will make a new category for you fellas. Lol

J/k round

Top Bottom