• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jaguars...what will happen?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I think if they sign Tebow we could be in some deep trouble....bwwwaaaaaa! :laugh:

Ok, back to the real world.

I think the Jaguars game will be approached by the team just like every game; intensity and preparation. On paper it looks like a blowout, but I wouldn't be too certain about that. Even bad teams occasionally match up really well with the good teams. All that being said I doubt it will be that competitive.

I don't think the Seahawks will take the game lightly, so there could be a blowout in the making. Plan on seeing the backups by the 4th quarter.

Seahawks 42
Jaguars 13

Reaction score
I think if they sign Tebow we could be in some deep trouble....bwwwaaaaaa! :laugh:

Ok, back to the real world.

I think the Jaguars game will be approached by the team just like every game; intensity and preparation. On paper it looks like a blowout, but I wouldn't be too certain about that. Even bad teams occasionally match up really well with the good teams. All that being said I doubt it will be that competitive.

I don't think the Seahawks will take the game lightly, so there could be a blowout in the making. Plan on seeing the backups by the 4th quarter.

Seahawks 42
Jaguars 13
Are we spotting the Jags 13 points at kickoff?!! How the hell do you think they will score 13?! We hold SF to 3 and you give JAX 13?!

Anything but a ZERO is unacceptable. This is a dismal team on offense and a defense that will break down very fast spending 95% of the time on the field.

Seahawks 47, Jaguars -3

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Are we spotting the Jags 13 points at kickoff?!! How the hell do you think they will score 13?! We hold SF to 3 and you give JAX 13?!

Anything but a ZERO is unacceptable. This is a dismal team on offense and a defense that will break down very fast spending 95% of the time on the field.

Seahawks 47, Jaguars -3

Did the Jags sign that kid that keeps jumping to his death in Halo matches? :eek:

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

Seahawks 47, Jaguars -3

I gave them 13 because I figured we'd put the thirds string in and we'd need to practice kickoff returns a little more since we've only did a couple of those. :rolleyes:

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope that we don't call off the defense if a shutout is in sight. Pete may play the starters the whole game anyway, he proved last year he's not afraid to lay it on a team. Weren't we up my more than 20 when he busted out the fake punt in Buffalo? Good teams are suppose to beat the shit out of bad teams, we need to win this one by a wide margin, I say we go for a new record Hawks 59-0

Reaction score
I hope that we don't call off the defense if a shutout is in sight. Pete may play the starters the whole game anyway, he proved last year he's not afraid to lay it on a team. Weren't we up my more than 20 when he busted out the fake punt in Buffalo? Good teams are suppose to beat the shit out of bad teams, we need to win this one by a wide margin, I say we go for a new record Hawks 59-0
Any other game, against any other team, I would agree, however Pete and the entire team has too much respect for Gus to do something like that IMO. If the game is out of reach, I can see Pete pulling the starters.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Who's taking the 19 1/2 points ? ........ Crickets chirping

Has there been bigger spreads in recent history? I can't remember spreads that big in the NFL. That's usually an NCAA spread. Like Alabama playing San Jose State.

Reaction score
Jags 6, DA HAWKS 106.

They'll spot the Jags 3 safeties, partially out of pity, partially because they want exactly a 100 point victory and they don't have enough faith in them to kick 2 field goals.

Top Bottom