• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I've always thought the Hawks should do this

Idahawk

Reaction score

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I think its a great idea for a young team. They get more time to bond and generally spend time socializing. This is interaction that they may not be having back home. That's great for building any team.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't think traveling west is difficult for eastern teams unless it is a Sunday Night game.

The real issue is the 10 am games. West coast teams playing eastern games should have 4 pm kickoffs. Eastern teams never play morning games and I think this gives them an unfair advantage.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I can see an advantage if say you were playing Two away games in the same region back to back weeks , not only adjusting to time but weather in the humid south for example where that shit can kick your ass if your not acclimated and we always seem to get to wear our home jerseys :)

Last edited:

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont remember back to back east coast games, but yeah I think this would be good idea too.
We have Hou and Indy, but that is more central.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I dont remember back to back east coast games, but yeah I think this would be good idea too.
We have Hou and Indy, but that is more central.

I'm sure we have at some point just like the Jags schedule it could happen , I just thought it was interesting , something I've thought about for years and Gus did it lol , I guess it doesn't work lol .

Top Bottom