• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

it's for the Division

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not going to defend a game we won. I'll tell you that we've beat good teams that you've lost to. We beat the shit out of NO and beat Carolina (on the road), and you guys lost to both.

Like I said, both teams have good defenses and a great running game... the big X factor in this game is QB. Ours is one of the best in the league, and yours is average at best.

That's whats going to decide the game. You come back here and run your mouth on Monday. Ok??
Oh, I will be here. Will you?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Carolina , New Orleans 2 top defenses that are physical and you lost to both .....time to meet their daddy and he's after a title .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Carolina , New Orleans 2 top defenses that are physical and you lost to both .....time to meet their daddy and he's after a title .

Oh my. Hey, do you think our completely depleted receiver corps could have anything to do with that? Hmmm. Gee, I don't know. Got to think about it.

Well, don't worry about it. They are all back to await you on Sunday. And hungry.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
This will be a physical affair. SF will be defending their home, their season, and their pride.
Both teams are healthy, but Seattle is by far in a better spot that way. If Percy is healthy we should use him.
We need to beat these 49ers down like a dog in the dirt.
Finish them once and for all, a statement game, and probably one of the toughest games of the year.

BTW SF, the 12 MAN will be there, flying high overhead, we are everywhere now.
Its OUR Division now!

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
This will be a physical affair. SF will be defending their home, their season, and their pride.
Both teams are healthy, but Seattle is by far in a better spot that way. If Percy is healthy we should use him.
We need to beat these 49ers down like a dog in the dirt.
Finish them once and for all, a statement game, and probably one of the toughest games of the year.

BTW SF, the 12 MAN will be there, flying high overhead, we are everywhere now.
Its OUR Division now!
That shit is going to backfire big time.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
After the Game:

The handshake:

Pete Carroll: "Hey, what's your deal?"

This will become known as "What's your deal II."

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
Lol. Crabs is back, Manningham is back, Vernon is in good shape, and you "the 12th Man" won't be there. 31-17 Niners. You will still get the divisional , but not the conference championship. Sorry.

Do you feel better now? The fact that you still have hope for kraepernick is so cute. Russell Wilson is a completely different quarterback then the one at candlestick last year. If drew brees couldn't move the ball against these guys how is krap going to? At least be modest and say 31-27 you idiot. Thanks for the entertainment but expect a knock down drag out blood bath on Sunday. Best hope a bunch our players get hurt cus that's the only shot 9ers have for getting back to the super bowl.

Oh and btw the 12th man will be there, just tune in with about 2 minutes left in the 4th when you're down by 10

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
31-17? Hmmmm. You guys have only scored a combined 29 points against our D in our last 3 meetings combined. We have given up 30+ points once all season, and haven't lost a game by more than one possession in over 2 years. That's a little far fetched.

Also I have an uncle that lives in Cali. and is a Whiner fan. He's going fishing Sunday cuz he can't stand to watch the Hawks beat the shit out of his team. Maybe you should go with him. But Uncle John doesn't do drugs, so please leave whatever you are smoking at home.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Whiners are getting their ass whipped this week. Bank on it. The Seahawks aren't the fucking Cards people. You can only polish a turd so much with 49er "we're back on track" hyperbole.

I'm basing this opinion on the fact that KraporPick is easily rattled if he's not ahead in the game and/or he's being constantly pressed. Colon K has had a QB rating as low as 20.1 this year? That's because he played a great team that spanked his toned ass like a rented mule...cough cough....that's right, that was the Seahawks baby!

You can't be that hot and cold and be a contender in this league. It ain't happening this year whiners. Don't book any rooms for NY in Feb SF fans. That dream is OVER.

The Whiners only beat bad teams when they are at their lowest point and then all of a sudden they are contenders again? I mean please, what a freaking joke.

Lastly that memo to the fans is an embarrassment to fans of ALL sports. What a moronic move by their PR department. They should fire whoever thought of that pathetic memo and the stupid fucking 1 year old first down cheer...Ahooo...ahooo...ahooo or some stupid ass shit?

They should just whistle the theme to "bridge over the river Kwai"...at least that's fucking original. The focus group they ran that cheer by last year must have been on heroin.

The first down cheer for the Seahawks has been the same since the Kingdome. That's because we have real fans...not bandwagoners who only buy tickets when the team is winning. And their huge 2 game streak will end come Sunday about 4pm. Then they can take a flame thrower to that dump Candlestick once and for all.

Hawks for life...

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Seems huddler doesn't want to admit the Seahawks are back on top of the division. Probably worried that the 40 Whiners won't even get a wild card bid. Seems he should be worried about the Cards or Rams beating them out to me. Seahawks 33 Whiners 13.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Lol. Crabs is back, Manningham is back, Vernon is in good shape, and you "the 12th Man" won't be there. 31-17 Niners. You will still get the division, but not the conference championship. Sorry.
I'm sure the with them back the Seahawks are just shaking in their boots. WA HAAAAA! Crab's probably couldn't make it as a starter on the Hawks if he even made the team.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
About to be an ass beating this weekend. Can't wait. Craperdick is about to get stomped by our defense.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm always here troll. This is a Seahawks sight.
Troll? Wow, that hurts #ONE. I've been around here since 2006 (the old site that went down the tubes when Mason and Anguish were posting 911 jokes in advance of a Giants game).

But if you insist, I'll do some trolling Monday morning (or maybe even Sunday evening). How'd that be?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Troll? Wow, that hurts #ONE. I've been around here since 2006 (the old site that went down the tubes when Mason and Anguish were posting 911 jokes in advance of a Giants game).

But if you insist, I'll do some trolling Monday morning (or maybe even Sunday evening). How'd that be?

Your the only opposing fan we have , if you leave its back to Wilson vs Flynn arguments lol

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
post-30160-Pete-Carroll-pimp-walk-with-to-j75Y.gif

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
If he had the frock he could ride across the field at halftime . It's Harbaugh's Abe Lincoln fantasy , freaking weirdo

Top Bottom