• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It's Blue Friday!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Are you wearing your blue pride to work or at home?

I've got on my number 12 green lettered on blue t-shirt. (Only because we've won every game since I first wore it. lol)

Have my huge 3x5 Seahawk flag on the wall over my cube. True blue fans towel from the NFC Championship season and a mini Seahawk helmet!

I'm a happy camper!

Go Seahawks!

Reaction score
Are you wearing your blue pride to work or at home?

I've got on my number 12 green lettered on blue t-shirt. (Only because we've won every game since I first wore it. lol)

Have my huge 3x5 Seahawk flag on the wall over my cube. True blue fans towel from the NFC Championship season and a mini Seahawk helmet!

I'm a happy camper!

Go Seahawks!
So you've work it twice? Or are you counting preseason?

Idahawk

Reaction score
ygenuny7.jpg

I put this flag pole up before the preseason and I raise my flag on Fridays and fly it all weekend

We also took this flag with us on vacation and took 16 photos with it at various places in the Idaho and Montana back country I post a new pic on FB every week

urunabun.jpg

Top Bottom