• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Inside the Seattle War room -- the Seahawks Final Solution

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually I prefer to call them 69ers, cause they like to suck their own cocks.
Funny video though, whoever made it!

Last home game, after we kicked their head in and sent them packing, I paraded through the crowd with my Richard Sherman face yelling "ANQUAN BOLDIN!!" Because 69er lovers thought he would dominate the game but the LOB held his pathetic, slow, old, steriod taking ass like 8 yards.

This time I think I'll be chanting "Michael Crabtree" that whiny little bitch will get is pussy kicked in by LOB in about 8 secs. And then Bam Bam Cam will concuss Vernan Davis, out for the game.
Then who you got? "ANQUAN BOLDIN!!!"

Looking forward to seeing Harbitch and his little sideline tirades, and Kapernick go completely cold in the face of the #1 Defense.
SUCK IT 9ers...... I know you like to0!!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I want "Mr. PMS" doing his little twirls on the sidelines. What a complete buffoon.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Top Bottom