• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Inside the NFL

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Joe Montana was on Inside the NFL and they asked him to pick the Seahawks vs Niners game and after a pause he says sort of hesitantly...

"I'm going with the Niners." They ask why and he says "Because if I don't pick them they'll run me out of town."

LOL

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I thought it was interesting that he mentions the positives on the team, but never once mentions the QB.

"You sir, are no Joe Montana!"

At least Joe was classy, I'll give him that.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Bentsen saying that (ref JFK remark) to Quayle in the debate was unforgettable.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought it was interesting that he mentions the positives on the team, but never once mentions the QB.

"You sir, are no Joe Montana!"

At least Joe was classy, I'll give him that.
It could very well be that he didn't approve of Alex not getting his job back. But I have never heard him comment on that situation.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It could very well be that he didn't approve of Alex not getting his job back. But I have never heard him comment on that situation.

When he hurt his back he was given the job back so you might be right about that.

The way that whole thing happened has bad karma written all over it.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
When he hurt his back he was given the job back so you might be right about that.

The way that whole thing happened has bad karma written all over it.
He did have a lot of good things to say about Alex in 2011 and 2012.

Top Bottom