• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

In Pete and John we trust

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
So you're expecting a circle jerk of pure Seahawk love?

A forum of fans just kissing each others ass is boring as shit.

Just my humble opinion.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...
If there's one thing this site does not lack.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
If there's one thing this site does not lack.

Yet you're here. In fact you returned here after asking to be banned and getting your wish. Ida and Blue are volunteers. They have stated the rules to you and have even posted a permanent thread explaining how to ignore anything written by anyone you do not wish to read.:whistling: You are acting like an ingrate.:tdown:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Yet you're here. In fact you returned here after asking to be banned and getting your wish. Ida and Blue are volunteers. They have stated the rules to you and have even posted a permanent thread explaining how to ignore anything written by anyone you do not wish to read.:whistling: You are acting like an ingrate.:tdown:

Even with all the advice the bitching continues.

Its at least mildly amusing if anything. Kinda like watching the lambs get spanked. ;)

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Its at least mildly amusing if anything. Kinda like watching the lambs get spanked. ;)

You go ahead and hold on to those happy thoughts because your future viewing will not be as amusing to you as it will to me. The St. Louis Rams are doing the rope-a-dope on the entire division this season.:tup::p

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
You go ahead and hold on to those happy thoughts because your future viewing will not be as amusing to you as it will to me. The St. Louis Rams are doing the rope-a-dope on the entire division this season.:tup::p

I agree with the acting like a dope part.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with the acting like a dope part.

You see the rope-a-dope has the dope (Seahawks) in the ring and the winning Rams on the ropes. And I assure you the Rams are quite at home on the ropes.:tup::oops::cautious:

OP
#ONE
Reaction score

Bitching? No way. I'm perfectly content

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Although Pete didn't invent the term " coaching philosophy " he does have a very distinct way of operating his team . He talked about not getting time to see it through in New England and the Jets and then finally being allowed to see it through at USC . Paul Allen is the hero in the situation because he saw in PC a guy with a formula the he felt could work and he took a chance , it paid off . Paul Allen and his Vulcan sports group are highly recognized as tops in the world . I believe 2 of his franchises are up for awards on the business side of things so it's not a fluke , it starts at the top with the Seahawks .

Esto Perpetua

Here, here, to Paul Allen. He had the balls to show mora the door after one year, and Ruskell, and take a chance on Pete and John and allow them to totally rotate the roster including allow them to get rid of some fan favorites like Hassellbeck, truant, Lofa Tatupu. He's an owner that keeps his hands out of the player personnel decisions and just runs the business.
He deserves that trophy in his office, glass display case.

Top Bottom