• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If you're going to the game Sunday Night, behave your self.......

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
There will be undercover cops masquerading as 49er fans. Lol. Funny, but probably a good idea.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ear-49ers-jerseys-in-seattle-on-sunday-night/
As the Seattle Seahawks prepare to host their arch-rivals on Sunday Night Football, the 12th Man needs to keep one thing in mind.
That 49ers fan you’re harassing could be a cop.
The Seahawks have announced that undercover officers will wear opposing team jerseys at home games, starting Sunday night. The move comes less than two weeks after the Seahawks began using non-uniformed police to monitor fan conduct at CenturyLink Field.
“We have great fans,” Seahawks president Peter McLoughlin said in a team-issued release. “Our goal is to ensure a safe environment for all in attendance, including visiting team fans.”
The 49ers have taken similar steps, starting during the 2011 playoffs. After Saints fans were harassed in the divisional round, officers outfitted with Giants jerseys attending the NFC title game.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I would hope 49er fans wouldn't be attacking each other. Maybe SF under cover police should be wearing Raiders jersey's at the games. Oh, that's right they aren't going to schedule any more Raides, SF games.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I would hope 49er fans wouldn't be attacking each other. Maybe SF under cover police should be wearing Raiders jersey's at the games. Oh, that's right they aren't going to schedule any more Raides, SF games.

I think you mean preseason games.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Big difference between the NW and Cali, people are generally nice up here. The only way a fight might break out is if one of those SF wearing security dudes started talking smack but then you could sue them for entrapment. If they do start this down south I'd expect a lot of paddy wagons full of fans streaming from the stadiums. Wonder how empty the stadium would be by the end of the game.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I've seen fights at 3 or 4 Seahawks games. There's always douche bags in every fanbase.

No doubt, and alcohol never helps. Having moved back and forth between Washington and California a number of times I can tell you it is striking how much better the NW is in regards to its people. I moved from California to the NW after my kids were born because my wife and I had to go to school in California and we both agreed to never make them suffer what we went thru.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
If someone deserved to get smacked around it was the idiot that blew the whistle at the game. Someone if not several someones know who did it. Probably was a 49er fan at the game. It shouldn't have been hard to find them, I'm sure most Hawk fans would have pointed him or her out. Then banish them permanently.

Reaction score
I think I remember something really similar to that happening a few years ago here. I don't remember the exact game, or even the season for that matter, but I swear that happened here before.

Top Bottom