• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If MT is with this team next year

Reaction score
I'll puke :harvey:
He is by far the worst player on the D when you factor in the player pay...... Release him!!!!!!

Reaction score
Trade Hasselbeck while he still has 1st round pick value. I think this whole "slow start" is all Hasselbeck.

Then pick up a QB, RB and OT in the 1st round. Should have the money after getting rid of Hasselbeck's contract.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
maybe but I don't see Matt snapping the ball to the right giving him the point side of the ball. The D can never get off the field and no QB can live in this backfield. Hmmmm are we going to see the D give a 97 yard drive. Curry is a mental moron.... Carlson can't block better than my 10 yr old. Curry just drills a teammate rather than a Texan and doesn't seem to care. Hire a prez GM now so he can look at the players now to decide what 44 of them to cut and look for some coaches.......

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I want to know why Seahawks management DOESN'T want to blow this all up and start over. What's worth keeping on this team?

I'd keep hawthorne, Mare and the punter. THAT IS ALL.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
Number 18 said:
I want to know why Seahawks management DOESN'T want to blow this all up and start over. What's worth keeping on this team?

I'd keep hawthorne, Mare and the punter. THAT IS ALL.

Good thing you aren't in charge of keeping and releasing players if that is all you would want to keep. You are acting like our team has no talent. Which is a fallacy. Obviously we have played horrible, but you can't put it on the talent, you can put it on a variety of things. Go back to the last cardinals game, when we controlled the first half, and Gus Bradley then decided to play cover 2 and prevent the second half, and we got torn apart. You can blame it on coaching, management, and lack of effort, but the talent is there.

Reaction score
I agree. The talent is there, but it's not coming out.

I really don't see how Curry is a mental moron, but then again you like bashing players for no reason after bad games. He hit the guy late and talked trash, big deal. Technically the guy wasn't even down from Curry's point of view.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
phaZe said:
I agree. The talent is there, but it's not coming out.

I really don't see how Curry is a mental moron, but then again you like bashing players for no reason after bad games. He hit the guy late and talked trash, big deal. Technically the guy wasn't even down from Curry's point of view.

whistle blew

he almost decapitated Milloy and acted like he didn't care about his teammate. For a 4th pick he needs to play smarter than he does.
F the 'talent' excuse. Where is the play on the field? Where is the heart?
I could give a rip if they don't want to play get rid of them. That includes TJ. He has been loafin alot the last few weeks. The best FB on the team doesn't play. Injuries is the other excuse, BUT if I am not mistaken it is the job of the OC to run the O based on what he has not what he HAD. Get a clue.
Wow finally Butler gets to play..... where has he been? Coaches?

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
Trade Hasselbeck while he still has 1st round pick value. I think this whole "slow start" is all Hasselbeck.

Then pick up a QB, RB and OT in the 1st round. Should have the money after getting rid of Hasselbeck's contract.

I love Matthew, he took us to the Super Bowl, but he does not have 1st round value. At Best a late 2nd or 3rd, after two consecutive years of Injuries and now a sup par year!

This team has alot of talent, just no coaching.

There are three or four good QB's coming out this year....Locker and Mc Coy would be my choices. I say keep Matthew here for a year to mentor him.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Horrible game, time to head into rebuild mode full force.

Keepers: Butler, forsett, Unger

On the bubble: trufant, jones, housh and/or branch, MORA

goners: Hasslehof, SPENCER! Bah-Bye! :pissed: , Sims, Kerney,

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
szat said:
Horrible game, time to head into rebuild mode full force.

Keepers: Butler, forsett, Unger

On the bubble: trufant, jones, housh and/or branch, MORA

goners: Hasslehof, SPENCER! Bah-Bye! :pissed: , Sims, Kerney,

Branch is on the bubble? Are you Effing kidding me! That guy is the biggest bust in seahawks history!!

Ok, maybe not the worst...Boz and Mirer and Nate Odomes, might have that title, but he has done nothing but Rehab since he has been a hawk!

Branch should be the 1st one shown the door, after J.Mora of course!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Freak, I hear ya, but Branch has actually been fairly productive as of late, and has good speed/quickness.
He is still on the bubble, between him and housh, I would think ones got to go.

Reaction score
szat said:
Freak, I hear ya, but Branch has actually been fairly productive as of late, and has good speed/quickness.
He is still on the bubble, between him and housh, I would think ones got to go.

Are you fucking high?

Housh is a much better receiver than Branch, in every aspect.

Matt just can't seem to throw to him, and when he tries to it's almost like he fucks up because of the pressure to throw perfect balls to Housh so he doesn't bitch.. and I don't blame him.

He should have stayed in Cincy.. poor guy. After this season no big name FA will want to sign with us no matter the amount Paul Allen (if he's alive) throws at them?

This team is a fucking joke... I don't even know where to start. Definitely fire the whole coaching staff, Holmgren will straighten that out.

Completely new O line except Unger, only consistent player on the line. New DE's. all new CB's except for wilson. New safeties.

Release JJ, draft a power runner to split carries with JF.

get rid of branch, draft a tall deep threat.

I don't know what to do with Matt, I feel like he still has it in him, but a combo of horrible O line and shitty coaching/play calling is hurting him.

but for now....

FUCK THE SEAHAWKS!!!!

Reaction score
you are right JJ is the better running back... you were always right... Forsett sucks...

did that work?

I was trying reverse psychology....

Top Bottom