• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

if LJ end up in Seattle

Reaction score
that GM better be wearing a cup because I'm the one kicking in his door

ESPN Rumors: LJ could end up in SEA, WAS, OAK

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
that GM better be wearing a cup because I'm the one kicking in his door

ESPN Rumors: LJ could end up in SEA, WAS, OAK
He'll want too much money. Even though there is a chance he can help, we need to focus on signing our draft picks next year and picking up some guys in FA.

Reaction score
We might not have the best backs in the world, but they aren't the problem right now. The problem is our line. Bringing in LJ won't help at all. I'm not saying LJ doesn't have anything left in the tank, but behind this O-line he'll look just as bad as he did in KC.

There are a couple of backs that I really like that will come out of next years draft CJ Spiller and Jahvid Best (who's a junior). they're both projected 1st rounders so if we can grab a tackle and one of those backs in the 1st round I'll definitely take it... Only problem is Denver is good so I don't know if we'll be in a position to get one of those guys and get good value for an OT. That's a long way off and I don't want to get ahead of myself, but signing LJ would all but eliminate any thought of drafting a RB so high.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
No LJ, too much drama.

He wouldnt be much of an upgrade over JJ, and JJ isnt doing that horrible, the line, RB, scheme all need to come together. LJ would be a lame patch and would slow down the whole process.

Reaction score
A guy like LJ will kill team chemistry that they have. He doesn't fit Seattle's schemes and Mora isn't a coach that could control that or him.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think ppl have the wrong idea about Mora. The whole players coach rap i think...
Mora could handle him fine, he would just bench his ass or let him go.

Top Bottom